Monday, September 22, 2008

Weekend come down

I had a great weekend. Expensive, but great. We went to get tattoo's but came back with a whole lot of other things, including a new couch and work shoes that are so new, its hurting my toes already and it is only 8:15.... The weekend was good and it was spent with Tristan and the dogs and doing nice stuff. Now I am in the office and its that weekend / Monday come down. I am so blue and feeling a little fluish (but that is no new), and want to be back in the weekend lying around or walking the dogs or just chilling. I am scared shitless again to start today and this week, specially when I have almost no appointments this week.....And these darn shoes are squeezing the living shit out of my toes!!!

1 comment:

Tristan said...

My new shoes feel great!

My Travells