Friday, September 5, 2008

3 am Moments

This is not a moment at 3am when you get woken up and evacuated out of your building (Tristan). You get these moments in life where you get the most amazing clarity, after you have spent about two days and three nights of worrying and lying awake and wondering about what is happening or going to happen. After all of this, you get that one moment of absolute clarity where you feel everything is making sense and everything will be fine and you feel relieved. Last night we watched Eli Stone and a guy on there said he had one of these moments, but believed it was God speaking to him. This made me think about what God sounds like. How do we hear God's voice? I believe that everybody hears God in very different ways. I have had many 3am moments and yes, on some occasions I have heard God speak to me. I have heard, and seen God in many other places and ways also. I think we must all be very aware of what happens around us and specially on a subconscious or spiritual level. God speaks to us all the time, we just need to listen very carefully.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very true....i guess as children we have the ability to listen to god much more eaily or clearly, but as we grow we get so cluttered in our head and our thoughts that we loose that clarity and also get too diffused...weariness also acts as hindrance....

My Travells