Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Storm

My mood today is very similar to the weather outside. I am feeling very down and very dark and very rainy. Lucca's ear is not getting better at all, and I decided to put a plaster on his ear to stop the blood from going everywhere however, I have made it much worse. First I had to take the plaster off the ear and by doing that, pulled some hairs off his ear, so he was howling like mad. Then after I took it off, I realised that the ear has gone pussy under the plaster, and of course right after I took it off, he just went ballistic with the head shaking. When I tried to leave, he did his dramatic thing again. Running from the far side of the corridor and flinging himself against the front door whit his entire body, howling and screaming and crying as he does that. Then of course Leche joins in and they howl at each other like someone is cutting their throats. This is all adding to my stress and making my mood extremely bad and I feel like a thunder cloud is following me. Then there is an added stress around moving house and its all just a little too much for me today.... But I am sure it will all be better tomorrow, coz its a public holiday at least!

1 comment:

Tristan said...

Sounds like you need a drink.

My Travells