Thursday, September 4, 2008

Male PMS

I know this is very hard to believe, but men actually also get PMS. There was a study done by Dr Aimee Aubeeluck who found that men suffer from most of the same symptoms as woman that are associated with PMS. These include things like antisocial feelings, poor concentration, depression, lack of arousal. I believe this to be 100% true (coz you cant get 110%). I am at that stage at the moment. I am feeling very down, drained and just not on top of my game. Everything is wrong today. My pants don't fit, they are too short, my hair looks funny, my skin is in bad shape, my tummy is giving me trouble...its all just falling apart. Haven't been able to concentrate since yesterday afternoon and feeling very antisocial. So what do we do about this. Can we also scream and shout and blame MPMS (Male Pre-menstrual Stress). Do we act like absolute assholes and blame MPMS. Can we stay at home with MPMS cramps? No, we are men so we have to just work through it, because most people don't even acknowledge that this exists. So what I am trying to say at the moment is: Stay out of my way, unless you are Tristan, don't speak to me don't try and antagonise me, just leave me alone until I am better. That should be in 2021.

No comments:

My Travells