Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Birthday

So the big day has finally arrived. Its my birthday....and I WILL cry if I want to, but I don't want to. Its been a very nice birthday weekend, and running into a good birthday week. (I believe that you have a birthday week, from the Friday before your birthday to the Friday after your birthday, except when its a milestone birthday: 30, 40, 50, then you have a birthday month). So my birthday week started on Friday night with my painting party, and the weekend was spent on my friends farm in the Swartland, and today is my big day. However, I am sick and at work while Tristan is still at home, but it will be fine. I know deep down I need to do something very important and nice tonight, but I am not sure what, and I am not sure if I feel like it.

So for all who want to wish me a happy birthday, you may now begin!!!! Thanks Martin, and your wishes were just in time....


happy birthday, Rosh HaShanah, Eid Mubarak and all the rest!!!!!!

No comments:

My Travells