Monday, September 15, 2008

Night from hell

I had a very bad night last night. Lucca kept me awake until 02:00am this morning, because of his ears or his bum or his feet or his nose or his tail or something psychological. I am getting tired of him being so anxious and hypochondriac-ish. Cant I just have a normal dog that has normal issues and get it over and done with. This morning his one ear is bleeding again because he has spent the entire night shaking his head. Will those ears never heal? What am I supposed to do? At least I got to work and got some positive input from one of my directors about my past week. He was very happy with what I have done so far. As for my house excitement, I got very excited yesterday afternoon when we sort of decided to look for a place to buy. Finally we can get a place that we own and we can change as much as we want. Finally all those hours of watching the BBC Leisure channel of home improvement programs will pay off. I am positive for this Monday though. Its gonna be a good one!!

No comments:

My Travells