Monday, September 29, 2008

Birthday Painting




My birthday parties are rarely something plain and normal. Three years ago I had a pottery painting birthday where everybody painted their own pottery, for my 30th I had a murder mystery dinner party where there were painted squares involved (its complicated), and this year I decided to have a painting party. It was at a venue called artjamming in Wembley Square. Each person chose their own size of canvas, and with that you get a 10min art lesson, and you can paint to your hearts content. It was great fun. There were about 8 of us, and we had a ball. Tristan and I painted exact size canvasses that are hanging over our bed at the moment, and my artist friend gave me his painting as a present, which is fantastic! The food was brilliant and done by Crush. I can recommend this for any party as the guys there are so good and helpful and it is allot of fun. Here are Tristan's my, and my artist friends paintings. You try and see who's is who's.

1 comment:

Darwin said...

happy belated birthday! That does sound fun!

My Travells