Sunday, June 1, 2008

Rainbow


As I lie in bed trying to go to sleep, I think of all the wonderful things that have happened this weekend. We saw a swollos rainbow on the way to the party. I met some nice people. I woke up in freezing weather and mist in your warm embrace. We shared some Thai and some stories of who we are and what shaped us. And now I am watching my dogs play before we go to sleep. Maybe there was a pot at the end of the rainbow, but it was not gold. It was blessings from nature and the universe.

2 comments:

Tristan said...

Driving through the rainbow was amazing... did you notice how it got smaller as we got closer? It must have ended on the bonnet of the car. We certainly found the end of it... and I got what I wished for.

Tristan said...

..but we still have to take our clothes off and go dancing in the rain...

My Travells