Friday, June 20, 2008

Sleepwalking

Sleepwalking (also called somnambulism or noctambulism) is a parasomnia or sleep disorder where the sufferer engages in activities that are normally associated with wakefulness while he or she is asleep or in a sleep-like state. Sleepwalking is usually defined by or involves the person affected apparently shifting from his or her prior sleeping position and moving around and performing normal actions as if awake (cleaning, walking and other activities).

I encountered something like this for the first time in my life last night. I have always thought that people pretend to sleepwalk or do things in their sleep but they were very conscious of what they do. Well I have to admit defeat and admit that maybe there is something in this sleepwalking thing. What happened last night to me woke me up and the sleepwalker fell right back to sleep. This morning he had absolutely no recollection of what had happened. Or did he......

2 comments:

Tristan said...

Have no recollection. But was it good for you?

JCLL said...

It was very good.... :-)

My Travells