Friday, June 6, 2008

Great meal and Good friends

Last night was another one of those evenings where I was surrounded by good friends, great food, and conversation varying from stimulating to utter crap. It was great! Went to Chandani (Indian restaurant in Woodstock) for Linda's birthday, and we laughed and spoke and ate and drank (some more than others) and cuddled and kissed. It was a great evening out with great friends, and fantastic entertainment, thanks to Haji and numerous other characters out of the Naked Drag Queen kist. It made me realise once again what is important in life. Living it, with loved ones and friends around you, around a dinner table and just letting each person be who they want to be.

I love my friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cause we love you!!!!!

My Travells