Saturday, June 7, 2008

Saturday in Solitude

I am sitting in a very clean house that I spent most of the afternoon cleaning, with my dogs now resting after driving each other insane. I have butternut in the oven for the cous-cous salad, and we won the rugby (not very convincingly). All in all its a great Saturday. Except for the fact that I am sitting here all by myself. Tristan is away for the weekend and is only returning tomorrow, and I cant stop thinking about him, about what he is doing and how he is laughing. But there is only one more night and then he is back. So for tonight, I will sit here in my solitude, enjoy the company of my dogs and take some 'me time'. Yes I now take 'me time'.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed. Me Time is essential.

Tristan said...

Not that I'm Jealous or Anything, but who are you anonymous? Jacob would like to know...

My Travells