Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Dogs vs Life

So last night Lucca was violently sick and was vomiting the whole night. It was very distressing to me, because not only is my one and only little boy sick, but I also had to be conscious about the people in the house, and Tristan trying to sleep coz we all had to go to work in the morning. I am finding it more and more difficult to balance my life outside of the house, with that inside the house. It is nobodies fault and there is nothing to be done, its just that it has been myself and my dogs for over a year, and all three of us have to get used to that changing.


1 comment:

Tristan said...

I'm deeply touched that you are so worried.

I'll leave you with this thought:
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference!

My Travells