Friday, May 30, 2008

Life is special

I sometimes take life for granted. I complain about the most basic and silly things, like I cant go out for dinner four times this month, or I cant buy a new pair of jeans. But I never stop to think and say thank you that I am still alive, that I have been born and am here. A girl in our office fell pregnant after being married for a few months, so they had this euphoric thing going on already and now she is pregnant, with another human being growing inside her. Well from the first scan it is only a dot, so she has a little dot growing inside her. Yesterday she went for her second scan and found out the dot stoped growing at 6 weeks. Its dead and no more. Today she is in hospital having it removed. It is extremely sad and discerning that life can end just as quickly as it had begun. I cant even imagine what kind of stress and pain she is going through, physically, mentally and emotionally. She was so excited. Life is so precious and we must cherish it every day. We must be glad to be alive and be thankful to be here.




Live well
Love much
Laugh often

No comments:

My Travells