Thursday, May 22, 2008

Travelbug

I have always had the travel sickness that I got from the travel bug that bit me when I was in Std 8 (that's grade 10). However, I am having huge issues with travelling for work these days. I used to enjoy it allot because I love to fly and flying anywhere was a big bonus for me. Now I have two little responsibilities at home that I can not just leave on a whim, and because I live alone, I have nobody to look after them once a month, for a week at a time. It is very conflicting for me because it is part of my current job to travel to Joburg and Durban once a month, but I have nobody to watch my dogs and feed them while I am gone. Am I being unreasonable trying to limit my travel to only necessary trips? AND then there is the issue of being away from home and the muffin man for so long. The travel bug is meant to be for a once a year itch only....

2 comments:

Tristan said...

Slightly off topic, but I've been bitten by another sort of bug for which there is no cure....

JCLL said...

I know that bug....I breed them...

My Travells