Friday, May 16, 2008

Mixed Friday

Its Friday and I am supposed to be excited and happy for the weekend, but I have such a mixed feeling in my gut about today. My house is in a mess, and I need to sort it out. I don't get time to go to gym. My dogs are missing me so much and I miss them so much, and every day when I leave for work, I want to cry coz they look so sad. I want to be back in bed where I was last night. I think my energy levels are all screwed up. I feel happy and then sad and then want to cry and then on top of th world, all in one minute. The sun coming out makes me sad, coz I was enjoying the misty weather. I am a mess this morning. I need to just relax and take a deep breath and take everything one step at a time. Phew, that was close....all good.

1 comment:

Tristan said...

I recommend an intense course of goji-berry therapy. Then call me in the morning.

Doctor Tristan.

My Travells