Thursday, May 15, 2008

Skin crawling People

I sometimes surprise even myself when I realise how easy someone can get under my skin and make me want to slap them the minute they say anything. I work with one of these people. For some reason, every time she speaks, I feel like my skin is melting off my body and my face automatically goes into that mouth turned down corner look, as if she just shat on the desk. I am not sure what it is about her, but I sometimes get this feeling with people I like even. Sometimes there is just something they do, or something they say that makes me want to hit the living shits out of them. I hope I am not alone in this, and that there are other people who feel the same way, from time to time.

1 comment:

Bruce said...

No one else ever feels that way. You are just a very bad person and you will be punished for it. ;-)

My Travells