Saturday, May 3, 2008

Full House

I have been spending the past week trying to not think about the departure of my newly found house mates. To not think about the times we spent together after our individual day drinking some tea in the living room. To not think about the candle light dinners and the intense conversations on Wednesdays when Eskom improved their customer service. So I did the best I could do, and went away while they moved out. It is very comforting to know however, that these two house mates have been replaced by another house mate. One to start new cups of tea with after our individual days, one to start new intense conversations and candle lit dinners on Wednesdays. As for the other two, well lets just say they have now created a new venue for our continued intense conversations, and also just for some good old R&R. I love a full house of people. It fills me up and it makes me happy to have noise and traffic and different opinions. Good buy Kitty and Foreigner, hallo Brucie.

No comments:

My Travells