Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Things I love

I love having my arm tickled while watching TV. I love getting foot massages, but only from people I know. I love going to sleep with you in my arms. I love waking up with you in my arms. I love jeans that show off nice bubble butts. I love walking with my dogs in the forest, on the mountain, on the beach, on the promenade. Vanilla. I love the smell of vanilla in everything, except for incense, I love Sandalwood incense. I love driving a bakkie. I love going to the movies, and holding hands in the dark. I love dancing. I love waking up to the rain outside. I love rain at night. I love rainy weather on a weekend. I love running in the rain. I love the snow and making snow angels in the snow. I love to travel. I love my dogs. I love kissing.

No comments:

My Travells