Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Emotional Monday

Well last night was a very emotional Monday night for me. The 2 hours of Grey's Anatomy killed me. I was laughing, crying, getting annoyed and that was just with the add breaks.... Then there was The History Boys. I started watching it and it seemed a bit slow, so we watched Out in Africa, and that picked up very quickly, but then we watched the last few minutes of History Boys, and it seemed like such a great movie. Very emotional night for me. So today I am feeling like I was hit by a bus last night, or like I went "Friday night" last night and paying for it today. I want to go back to bed.

2 comments:

Tristan said...

I feel the same. Need an early, relaxed night tonight.
By the way, I got the registration of the bus that hit us....

JCLL said...

Hehehe...good...I want to burn that bus

My Travells