Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tuesday for sale

My heart is aching for little Tuesday. I am not and have never been a cat person. I love dogs and want only dogs as pets. Three years ago I got to know little Tuesday, a cat that came as part of the package and he crept into my heart from day one. He used to sleep on my lap while I was watching TV, or when I was in the sun. He used to curl up in a bundle at the end of the bed at night. Eventually we got Lucca and after a few days, the two of them became good friends. We moved and got Nero and for a long time they were all getting along swimmingly, or runningly or something. One day, Tuesday did not come for his morning feeding and after he did not turn up later that evening, I began to worry, and got very upset. I kept on thinking how he might be in a ditch bleeding or dying. We went around the neighborhood asking everybody if they have seen him. I could not eat, I was nauseous, I could not sleep I was so worried about Tuesday. He came home that night around 1am, and I was so happy to see him that I cried. He did this again after that time, but stayed away for two days. I was beside myself. eventually he pitched up again. Now he is unhappy again. Nero got a friend (Puma), and for some reason Tuesday is scared of them and wont come out from under the bed. I wish I could take him into my house, but I would not be able to give him the time and love he needs. I also have two dogs, and they are manic. I miss him so much and my heart is so sore for Tuesday. I wish I could take him in.

No comments:

My Travells