Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Slow day

I cant believe how this day is dragging out. Its only 9:00 and it feels like I have been here for about 6 hours already. Maybe its because I am not going out on calls at the moment, due to the situation in the office. Staying in the office is not my favourite thing, and sure as hell is helping nothing to make my brain work better. The amount of cups of coffee and tea I have drunk in the past two weeks are unbelievable. Everybody else here still have work to do, that keeps them busy during the day, but for a sales rep....THERE IS NOTHING TO DO!!!! I think I am going to start developing "migraines" or "stomach bugs" so I can sit at home and loose my mind, rather than being here loosing my mind. At least tomorrow and Thursday I am out of the office, but its not a happy trip. We are driving down to Mosselbay for the funeral on Thursday. Its time to shine and make my "ray of light" designation a well deserved one.

No comments:

My Travells