Thursday, August 28, 2008

A day In Cape Town


This is more of an update as to what is happening.  Its a grey and dreary day in Cape Town, but I am feeling quite good.  My head has stopped pounding from the sign post, I have signed and sealed a new job starting on Monday (now I think I should have taken another week off),  I have an amazing boyfriend that makes me feel really good and has so much faith in me, and I live in Cape Town!!!!  Of course there are a few things that are still not fixed properly.  Lucca's ear is still very bad, both actually, and he might need to be drugged for a few days.  I have put on weight, and need to get motivated to go to gym again.  I constantly think about a looming house hunt and move (which, if you know me, you know puts me in an instant depression).  I think the best thing to do is to go shopping.  Shoes maybe... actually I HAVE to go shopping for shoes, but for work, so its not even fun!!! 

1 comment:

Tristan said...

I hate moving too, but think of the end result...
Why don't you post a pic of the view the other way, into town and the harbour – much better...

My Travells