Monday, August 4, 2008

Feeling crappy on Monday

Well Friday came and went by very uneventful. No D day after all. Weekend was nice as usual except it was our 3 month anniversary. Other than that, there was nothing exciting that happened. Today I am feeling a little sick (fluish) again and feeling very crappy both mentally and physically. I am in two minds about what the future holds for me. Where I will be in a months time. Slept alone again last night and I think that really adds to my bad mood. So that brings us to Monday morning. At work, trying to find something to do, hanging in limbo, thinking about 5 000 000 things at once, and I cant come up with one real good answer. Oh I forgot....did bake cookies this weekend...but they didn't come out too lekker.

When I am feeling like this, I always find that the smallest things bother me and make me more upset and force me to think and rethink my life, and that is CRAP!!!! There is nothing wrong with my life at the moment. Yes there might be one or two things that are unsure for the future, but all in all it is not that bad. I hardly have to beg for food everyday, and once I get food have to go and sit under some bridge and eat it. I have a house, loving dogs, that sometimes drives me insane, a stunning boyfriend, and I have food to eat everyday, and I wake up everyday. I know this sounds like a commercial for some self-image guru, but its not. I have to keep on reminding myself everyday what is important, or I will forget. I just don't like Mondays!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jell most importantly you have yourself. cheer up. i am sure you will have a better tuesday :)

My Travells