Wednesday, August 27, 2008

An ass bumpes his head...


I was on my way this morning to send my signed contract to my new employer, and stopped to draw some money. Thinking about the new job and about various other things, I didn't notice the sign post and hit my head against it. At first I thought I was being hit in the face, with a rock. After realising what had happened, I felt very stupid and started blaming the open door of the car I was trying to avoid and therefore flattening my face on the sign post. Later on, after a conversation with Tristan about my job and salary, I started thinking that maybe this was symbolizing me hitting my head against a brick wall AGAIN with another dead end job. It is on secret that I am a little sacred of this job and this made me even more worried. The universe was telling me I am hitting my head again, Tristan was making me aware of one or two things about the new contract. So am I making another mistake? Well only time will tell but I am positive about this and I think the doubt comes from the knock against my head, and its is throbbing like a bitch! I think I have a concussion...

1 comment:

Tristan said...

Personally don't think you're making a mistake. It's just the universe telling you to look where you are going, to keep your eyes ahead for approaching dangerous objects!

My Travells