Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Reflecting time

These few days I have had off, has forced me to reflect on my life, my job, my career and my ability to do the job.  I have a job offer at the moment, that seems very good.  The salary should be quite good, promotions should be easy, shaping my career will be very worth it, the company is fantastic and well know, and the product I will be selling is really good.  The problem is the job function.  I am scared shitless to start something now, at the TENDER age of 32, that I have never done before in my life.  A job I have no faith in that I can do, although everybody around me seems to think I can.  What do I do.  Do I go for the safe, always JC option, or do I take on the challenge and entertain the possibility that I might fail and it might not work, but at least I have tried and at least I have worked my brain.  It is such a difficult decision, because I am so scared of the future.  I will keep you updated as to what my decision is.  Bad or good!

2 comments:

Tristan said...

You need to step out of your comfort zone. Take that leap!

Christiaan van "Hotspur" said...

Neef....

You will do well at whatever you decide to do. You are the mastr of your own destiny and make sure that you grab every valuable oppertunity with both hands!!!!

Vat hom fluffY!!!!!

My Travells