Friday, August 22, 2008

On the Job front

So there is just time for a very quick update on my situation.  I went for a very energetic and exhilarating interview today with a tour operator in Somerset West.  They were so impressed with my presentation that they practically offered me a job on the spot.  They have to just work out salaries and stuff and will get back to me next week.  I also got a call from a company I have been to for interviews in the past two weeks, and they also offered me a job.  By next week I will have two job proposals I will have to choose from.  The thing about the job interview today, made me feel alive again and I felt extremely upset about my previous job, where I was grossly under utilised.  These people today were hanging on every word I was saying and treated me with the respect and admiration my level of experience deserves. 

I am feeling very excited about my future and am happy I have a (two) job offer on the table.  Off to bed now next to my gorgeous man!!!

No comments:

My Travells