Wednesday, April 9, 2008

They come and they go

Its that time again in my life where I say goodbye to some people, or situations, or circumstances, and its no fun for me. Friends are going, moving on to other open spaces, and more are coming along, to fill that space. This process of changing spaces, always leaves me unsettled. I normally start to pull away before the actual time, and start to try and stabilise my life without the people who are leaving it. Although its not really a full abandonment, its just a semi moving along. And then people come along that you haven't seen for a very long time, and they have "grown up"..... I like it.

Come on the shift of change, bring the new flowing energy of life that was stuck beneath the hard crust of what we call our life today....

No comments:

My Travells