Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday

Its Friday morning, and its cloudy and misty outside. I am so happy today. This weather gives me new energy and life. I can not wait for winter to come around and fill my days with rain and cold and mist. Its Friday morning, and I am still laughing from the show last night. A white guy playing a Muslim woman. Sucessfully I might add. Its Friday morning, and its the beginning of a long weekend, and I have an exciting one ahead of me. Its Friday morning, and I have this feeling in my insides that there is something imminent coming. Maybe its the thought of a visit from London, maybe its the two long weekends that excites me, maybe its my imagination trying to run away with me again, down the road of weird and wonderful. Its Friday morning, and its the start of a great weekend.

No comments:

My Travells