Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Early Rising

Something interesting happened this morning. I woke up at 6am, not very different from any other morning, but this time I actually got up and wanted to go to gym. It was a strange feeling, I must admit, but I found myself quite excited to get to gym, early, and so got ready and was out of the house by 6:15am. Got to gym and when I got upstairs in the training section, I found myself automatically scanning the floor, looking around. What was I frantically looking for this early in the morning. Only when my eyes finally found what they were searching for, did I realize why I am so happy to go to gym, and what I was searching for. A nice smile, a nod of the head, and a "hi Jacob"..... Ahhhhhhh let the day begin. Bring on the weights, bring on the day, bring on HB, bring it all on. I think I like someone.....

2 comments:

kitty said...

what inspires us - you sure its not the door lady that swipes our cards ? x :)

JCLL said...

mmm that might ring your bell....but my heart beats for the push down machine.... ;-)

My Travells