Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Forms of Love


Love manifests itself in many ways. To some love means caring enough for someone to shave them, even if they will shout at you in a foreign accent. Others believe love means showering someone with expensive gifts. For others love is the feeling of contentment when you wake up in the morning in a lovers arms. Some find love in the cheerful eyes of a dog or cat, while others think love means having a black eye every morning, and trying to blame the kitchen cupboard. Others find love in far of places, like London, and then dream their whole lives about getting that person or love closer.

I have for many years believed that Love is an Utopian emotion. It is such a strong and all consuming emotion, that when you have achieved love in its purest form, you will be filled so much, and you will want for nothing else, and you will expire.

But of course nobody has experienced that yet, because we are all still here. So until that day, we all experience different levels of love and different types of love that works for us.

1 comment:

kitty said...

aaah Love, peace and love are certainly my 2 ideals but I first have to learn to love from within and have peace from within. Now that makes me smile thinking about where I have been, where I am and where I am heading :)

My Travells