Thursday, April 17, 2008

Spare a thought



Yes I got to get onto the band wagon and voice my opinions. I protest against the invasion and murder in Tibet, because it is something that has always been very close to my heart. China took Tibet illegally and murdered hundreds of monks and people in the process. The world watches but South Africa gets punished for our "human rights offenses". I think it is every single moral persons responsibility to boikot the Olympics, seeing as the governments of the world will do nothing. I am shocked that the Olympic councill decided to award China the Olympics to start off with, but I guess in the end, its all about money and power, even if they profess that its all about unity and the sports.

As for Zimbabwe, well he is just a freak and should be eliminated from the world.

Free Tibet.....
Liberate Zimbabwe

No comments:

My Travells