Saturday, April 12, 2008

Saturday night

Its Saturday and already the evening holds a few great options. I have committed to a fund raising party with Richard tonight, and am looking forward to it, but isn't it just so typical of the universe to send you 500 different options of good quality at the same time. Last night I was offered tickets to go and see Chicago tonight, and I had to decline coz I am going to raise funds for a girl going to do Karate in Switzerland.....Don't ask. Then this morning I was asked to go to movies this evening to see the Diving Bell and the Butterfly, which is the first movie in about a month that I really want to see, but I had to decline.

I found a way to make myself feel good about my choices and still do what I want to. I am going to the movies during the day to see the Diving Bell and the Butterfly, and then going to raise funds for little Chelsea Norris.

No comments:

My Travells