Saturday, April 26, 2008

Another Friday night

So there I was, after swearing blind that I hate playing the game and going out to play the game, back again on the strip moving from one bar to the next and trying hard to catch at least one persons eye. Well, that didn't happen. Needless to say today I am feeling very tired from getting home after 4am, because they closed the club and told us to leave. Had my haircut to try and feel better about myself, that didn't work. Bruce went on a very extended brunch date ;-) and I went for Lunch with Rich. At least he made me feel better about myself after my dismal evening. We chatted and laughed about "butch" people, and he put me in a better mood. Now we have resorted to watching DVDs (obviously gay ones so we can feel even worse because we are single), and eating ribs from Spur. Nice Saturday afternoon.

No comments:

My Travells