Wednesday, April 23, 2008

For the Londoners

I am sending this post out to my friends in London. To the bloke who made the rest of my December, after Bruce deserted me for his mother, a pleasure and joy, and who always kept me laughing and made me feel so good. Who was always there to go for a ass-shaking with me. Thanks Rui. To my friend "in die Hemel", for taking me in when I was a South African in the UK trying to pretend that I did not miss my mom and I was going to stay forever. My friend I miss you and wish I could be with you and Charlie to go for a drink at the Leisure Centre. Then to the Turk. Waiting for you to come to South Africa so I can show you what Cape Town (I) is all about. I cant wait.

And then to London. My friend of fun and good evenings, walking home from Regent street, passing Soho, and popping in for a drink and staying until 2am. Waiting for the night bus with a Burger King in one hand to go home and sleep until 13:00, to wake up and go to work again. I miss you my city friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jacob... You are truely and most welcome. I think that we complimented each other well, and Yeah Baby... did we look great on the dance floor. Just a pity that I can't call you up and say Hey, I have tickets, wanna join in... Mind you, you could. I just have to give you a bit more notice. Thank you for your kindness, understanding and patience... Hopefully, and you never know, I might be back sooner then you think. Cape Town brace yourself...

My Travells