Thursday, April 17, 2008

Lucca

Well, I was devastated this morning when I left for work. My first born, Lucca, was so sad this morning and looking for love with me the entire time while I was getting ready for work. He sat on my lap, he tried to get picked up constantly, and when I picked him up, he would just lie his head on my shoulder. When I finally left he followed me so excited to the gate and when I left and he stayed behind, I almost thought he was crying by the gate. I hate leaving for work and I hate leaving my dogs alone......

Maybe I am just projecting my issues with work and leaving home onto them.....NEVER....they love and miss me, and that's that....

1 comment:

Rikke said...

awwww, I know how you feel. I have often have had to leave me kids with tears streaming down their cheeks. It cuts in your heart in places you never knew existed.

My Travells