Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wedding night blues

Last night I sat up till late watching 'Confetti'. A English documovie about a fictional magazine called Confetti, hosting a wedding competition. It is very funny and worth a watch. This movie got me thinking about the wedding of the weekend. How we organised it all and got everything together, and how somethings only came together at the last minute, and how nice it was and how exciting it was on the day and how it all went past so fast. I miss being involved in it all and doing things and organising wedding stuff.

Then I started thinking about myself. Did I enjoy it so much because I am never going to have a wedding, did I want a wedding? I came to the conclusion that it is a very nice, comfy experience, and I wish it for every single person in the world....but not for me. I just cant see myself getting married, ever, at all.

Clearly this is the season for weddings, because we are going to another wedding on the 21st, and again I cant wait.

No comments:

My Travells