Tuesday, February 24, 2009

City of gold


For all the bad I always have to say about Jozi, there is one thing that always strikes me as amazing about the people. They are so innovative. Here is a guy standing in morning traffic, selling muffins on the road. And he sold about 5 in the 10 min I was there. A few metres down the road, a smart car was modified to sell coffee and hot chocolate from the boot. Out of a real nice machine. There is your coffee and muffin for the morning done within 10 metres of traffic. Good on you Jozi

2 comments:

Tristan said...

And in the time you took to type this you probably moved one car forward... I hate traffic!

Anonymous said...

Hi well if Jozi takes so much off your interest in the busy traffic. Then why don't you return to enjoy this happening every morning. Jozi misses you too! Oh yes your cousin wrote a story for homework yesterday. The whole story was written and the role play was devided in eight, that was the task. They were eight children. All of this was done in about fifteen minutes. She writes stories about one every day. I need your help she wants more people to read her stories.

My Travells