Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Poop Idols

So its season 5 of Idols here in South Africa, and I must say as much as I used to love watching it and laughing along with everybody else at the silly singing and surprised faces when they get told they are crap, i can not watch too much of it this year. I get all sad for the poor guys who go there, sing their hearts out because they are trying to get to the final to win the money. There are so many desperate people in this country, that the humiliation of singing on national television is not enough to stop them from going for the money. I get so sad when I hear stories about people doing this to win the money so they can buy their mother a car or a house or help someone get a transplant of something. Then you get those judges who take the piss and tell people how bad they are but in a really unnecessary nasty way, all just to get the ratings of the show up. I cant take much more of this. I wish someone would teach the judges a lesson. Their rudeness of walking out while someone is singing to the best of their abilities and giving it their all. I makes me upset and sad, and I don't want to watch these rounds anymore. Maybe I am just getting soft in my older day!!!

No comments:

My Travells