Friday, February 20, 2009

Philosophy Friday

As I sit here preparing for my trip to Johannesburg next week, I think about people around me and in my life. People have this set picture in their mind of how things must happen and should happen (including me) and it almost NEVER works that way. So what do we do, should we stop dreaming, should we stop hoping for a better life. That would be like stopping being human. Which a friend asked me about yesterday. Knowing all the things we go through and the feelings we experience, do you wish you were not human.

I believe we have to constantly dream and constantly strive to higher and better. Don't give up because others tell you to. And as for the human thing, I would not change all the feelings, experiences, hurt, laughter for anything in the world.

I dream
I wish
I hope
I love
I cry
I live

1 comment:

Tony said...

Inspirational. Sometimes I get soo caught up with the 'shit' in life that I foget to dream ......

My Travells