Thursday, February 5, 2009

Friends in London

Bruce is returning from London after only 3 months, as Madame Zingara is not doing to well over there. I thought about how disruptive it must be to pack up everything to go to London, thinking you are going for at least a year, and then having to return again after 3 months. I don't work for them, but even I get a little upset about the setup. I can only imagine what the poor people working there must feel. I admire Bruce for doing this every few months and not always knowing where the money will come from, because he has chosen to rather follow his dream than to make money.

On the other side I do believe that everything happens for a reason, and this had to happen for Bruce to get his lesson. I wish all the best for him and every acrobat and flame blower in the circus, and hope they all get amazing gigs for the next year.

No comments:

My Travells