Friday, February 13, 2009

Last nights horror

Last night was one of those nights again where I battled to get Leche quiet and lying down and not to bother Tristan. I spend most of my sleep time trying to make Tristan sleep. So in my attempt to get Leche down and trying to make him not bother Tristan, I turn over and Tristan is gone. He decided to get out of bed, in the middle of the night and went to sleep on the coach. There I am, trying my hardest to keep Leche away from his side, and he is not even there. Then I went to sleep and slept well. I stopped trying to make everybody else comfortable, and slept. This morning Tristan asked me to think of another way to get some sleep. I told him, the biggest issue is that we force them to sleep in their beds when we go to sleep. Then when we are about to fall asleep, they try and get into the bed, and it becomes a battle between them and us. I guarantee that if they start off in the bed, they will be fine the whole night.

Another alternative is to take some sleeping pills and then they wont bother you so much.

And lets not forget there are two cats that climb over my face in the middle of the night to get to the water.....

4 comments:

Tristan said...

I had the most peaceful sleep on the couch. I awoke with two cats carefully balanced on my side, quietly purring. All was good.

Tony said...

Or give them the sleeping pills!

Tristan said...

Ant, you are a scream!

JCLL said...

Yes, a regular Ricky Gervase....

My Travells