Thursday, February 19, 2009

Memories of another life

We have a local radio station that has a slot every night where the DJ plays 30min of non stop dance music. I always catch this on my way home from gym and last night my favourite DJ ever, DJ Euphonic, played an amazing set. It brought back so many good memories. Memories of a little place called Therapy Lite, outside with the stars shining above. Of a funky girl called Coco, of dancing innocently until the small hours of the day. Of driving my blue jeep, of Graham and Carl and Christmas lunches. A time of reckless flirting and then going home. Of Ann the lesbian / straight girl who slept with my boyfriend. Of Burnam Business College. A time of innocence and of fun. A time I want to be back in because it was such a good time of my life. However, I know it is impossible to have that back, even if I went back to Johannesburg and hooked up with these people again. I will never get it back. It was a time and a place and a section of my life, and it will never be the same again, and I will never get it back again.

So I will concentrate on my life right now, which is pretty good...

No comments:

My Travells