Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Results on Speedo's vote

So I had a pole on my blog regarding Speedos. I asked the question if Speedos were for aging queens only, or for everybody. Of the 7 people that voted (thanks) 57% thinks it is a bad idea!!! I think I need to explain what my issue is with it. For everybody who wears them...LOOK AROUND YOU ON THE BEACH.... you and the other gay, bulging, staring, old queen are the only ones wearing Speedos. They are soooooo 90's and sooooo gay. No respectable man will be seen dead in a pair. They are really good for tanning studios or for when you are the main theme on a yearly float, but not for the outdoors and NOT for in-public. When next you wear them, and you are among other straight people (coz you are not going to be among gay fags all your life), just see how they are reacting to the Speeods and what they are wearing. I cant stress enough how revolting, embarrassing, gay, and just down right trashy they look.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But what about us fags with a speedo fetish huh??

My Travells