Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday downer

So my sales & marketing manager resigned to be with her husband in George, but was working for another 2 months till the end of November until they would find someone appropriate. In the last month, the bosses have been grinding her and pressurising her so much so, that he had been overworking herself and doing everything to give them what they wanted. This afternoon, at 15:20, she got called in by the MD and told that she doesn't have to come back again on Monday, and today is her last day. This is shocking as she has got so much running at the moment that she has to hand over, and now she has to rushly do it in an hour. I have never seen anybody being treated like this, and it is horrible, and it makes me question my decision to be here.

No comments:

My Travells