Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday morning screw ups

This Monday has started with a bang..... a bang right up my ass!!!!!

Yes, I am slightly annoyed this morning, as everything at work has gone wrong from the first minute I stepped into the office. Deadlines for designing flyers, getting artwork from our design company, embedding word documents into emails....and I am just the sales rep...not a fucking designer.

So needless to say, I am on my second cup of coffee for the day, real coffee, and snapping at everybody that comes near me. I need a pee but cant move coz my director needs something right now, and I haven't made a single appointment for this week yet. And then to top it all off, my mouse stoped working this morning and I suspect it needs a battery, so now I am working on my laptop mouse with fingers crunched on a small spot about 3cm wide....

Working is GREAT and I love it sooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

My Travells