Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Engen Sea Point

So when i get good service, I like to tell people about it. My company has a petrol account at the Engen in Sea Point, so I just drive up there, and fill the tank and hand over my petrol card. Nice and easy. Yesterday I attempted the same, but got met by a petrol attendant who told me they have no unleaded petrol. Having my petrol light hurling abuse at me, I started to panic slightly. Would I now have to fill my tank....out of my own pocket???? Thank goodness the nice lady asked me if I have an account and when I said yes, she promptly walked over to my passenger side door, asked me to unlock it, got in to the car and said: "ok, we got to Total'. Half shocked, half amused, I drove to Total where she filled my tank and took my account details, so they can pay Total through my account. I thought this was a very good show of customer service. Because I was a account holding customer, they had a contingency plan for me.

I am very impressed and will now go back to Engen Sea Point all the time...Mainly because our account is there, and I get free petrol....

No comments:

My Travells