Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Lucca Kruger


Finally the bandages have come off my Lucca, and I must say, he is looking and reacting much better. He has got life again and is ready for anything. Granted he still shakes his ears and from time to time the one ear still bleeds, but no splatters of blood on the walls anymore. The only problems are; because of the wrapped up ears, and no ventilation holes (he would be able to get his paws in the holes and pull the bandages off), he has got a little infection in his left ear, and a few scabs in the same ear. The thing that bothers me the most is that he looks a little like Freddy Kruger from Nightmare on Elm Street. You cant really see in the pic, but he has hair missing on top of his ears, and under his chin and around his face, and it is raw and scabby and red. He looks much worse than he is. I am very happy that he is better though and that he has got that spark of life in his eyes again.

No comments:

My Travells