Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A glorious morning

It has been a very good few days. Yesterday I got R5 in the parking machine that someone left behind, I signed up a corporate company that is going to bring us big bucks, I got a load of appointments set up, Lucca's ears have been doing very well, growing nice scabs and he was being very calm and not shaking too much. Then this morning happened. I woke up to Lucca shaking his scabs off and bleeding all over the place again. I know I have said this many times, but I really cant explain how I feel. I am so fed up with this. There must be something else to be done!!! I have never seen any dog with this issue for so long, so there must be a way of stopping it. Then there is the weather this morning. Its all rainy and cloudy and I have to be at work. Its the perfect weather to be at home under the duvet watching Dstv. I just feel so helpless, and if one more person tells me "there is nothing you can do about it, so stop stressing about it" I am going to punch them in the gut. OF COURSE I STRESS ABOUT IT, HE IS MY BABY!!!! Even more so because I cant do anything about it. I want to go home and sleep...

No comments:

My Travells