Friday, October 31, 2008

Children

I must admit from time to time I find myself living in a sheltered world, because I have been convinced by various people to stop watching News, and I am not a news paper reader. So today I have to get back on my soap box and talk about something that shocked me yesterday, when I happened to read the paper. Five boys were kidnapped from a primary school in my neighborhood (Walmer Estate) this week. This only a few hours after a girl was raped in the toilets of the same school. Then there is the girl that was raped in Michells Plain and the headmaster only contacted the police about 4 hours after she was raped. I just struggle so much to understand what kind of animal rapes a child and or kills children. Surely its nothing from this earth. Even animals shelter and protect their young. I am extremely upset about this and don't know how to express myself, which is a first for me. I would like to get hold of these people, and hang them by their genitals from a tree in the Karoo, and unleash a band of wild dogs on them. Better yet, I would like to shove a light pole up them and see if they like it.....

This upsets me because I have a 10 year old nice, who is just as vulnerable as any child. But I lay this at the governments door, along with all those human rights freaks who voted to abolish the death penalty. You can say whatever you want to about wrongful convictions and all that shit, but at the end of the day, degenerates like these people where too shit scared to do something like this before, because they knew the chance that they might die, was very real.

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY!!!!!

2 comments:

Tristan said...

IF it's any conciliation, kidnapping is a life sentence...

JCLL said...

No sorry, it makes no difference. Kill them...

My Travells