Friday, March 27, 2009

Whats in a dream

A good friend of mine, and me, had a similar dream about 2 nights ago. We both dreamt about plane crashed that we were involved in somehow, and the details of the dreams were very similar. I am not sure what this all means, but it is very interesting. I believe there is something in a dream that we have to take note of and deal with. So for this dream I am not quite sure what it is, but it was weird none the less.

The Australian Aboriginals believe that your dreams are the most powerful time of your existence. This is the story telling time, where you live, relive and repeat history, and all man kind. They believe that earth and all man were created when Kangaroos (the earth forefathers) went to sleep at Uluru (Ayres Rock) and started dreaming, dreaming up man, the world and everything else in it. This is why it is such a powerful and learning experience for them to dream.

Just a thought.

2 comments:

Tristan said...

I typed 'dream interpretations on plane crashes' into google (it's what I do...) and found this article:
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Dream-Interpretation-2204/Plane-crash-dreams.htm

KitchenKarma said...

wow i didnt know about this australian aborginal theory....sounds so dreamy and fantastic ;)

My Travells